HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Playstation versus Xbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Playstation or Xbox
Playstation
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Xbox
71%
 71% [ 5 ]
Neither
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7
 

AuthorMessage
Nefarious
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa

PostSubject: Playstation versus Xbox   Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Do you prefer Playstation, Xbox, or neither, and why?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b1akSpac3
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:56 pm

Both. Although I only own an Xbox, I would jump at the oppurtunity to get a PS3, but it's too expensive. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown
Sergeant First Class


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : South Africa, Pretoria

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:15 am

I own a ps3 and my friend an xbox and i must say the graphics are basically the same, a few things are better on each system for instance the ps3's pixelation looks a lot better while xbox images are sharper. I do however prefer the ps3 due to the 60% fail rate of xbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nefarious
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:19 am

Unknown wrote:
I own a ps3 and my friend an xbox and i must say the graphics are basically the same, a few things are better on each system for instance the ps3's pixelation looks a lot better while xbox images are sharper. I do however prefer the ps3 due to the 60% fail rate of xbox

I've currently had 6 system malfunctions with Xbox. Not looking good.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b1akSpac3
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:28 am

AleG wrote:
Unknown wrote:
I own a ps3 and my friend an xbox and i must say the graphics are basically the same, a few things are better on each system for instance the ps3's pixelation looks a lot better while xbox images are sharper. I do however prefer the ps3 due to the 60% fail rate of xbox

I've currently had 6 system malfunctions with Xbox. Not looking good.

There should be an Xbox suport line... Any Xboxes that get abused by AleG should get free councelling...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gr8-Scott
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-08-08
Location : Johanesburg, South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Agreed, I tried to play Alex's Xbox once and it was so abused it growled at me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b1akSpac3
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Gr8-Scott wrote:
Agreed, I tried to play Alex's Xbox once and it was so abused it growled at me.
It didn't growl at you. Simply put, it attacked you and tried to devour your Halo 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gr8-Scott
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-08-08
Location : Johanesburg, South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 pm

My halo 3 is still nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiderspy
Private First Class


Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Pretoria, Gauteng

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:00 am

I have no idea how you do it Alex.. I've had my xbox since December 2006 and it still works fine, though i'd like a bigger hdd.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gr8-Scott
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2010-08-08
Location : Johanesburg, South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:51 am

I just wish the Xbox was Quieter it's so damn loud! They say the 360 Slim will be quieter so I'm holding thumbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nefarious
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:42 am

Gr8-Scott wrote:
I just wish the Xbox was Quieter it's so damn loud! They say the 360 Slim will be quieter so I'm holding thumbs.

You're going to buy the slim?

As for noisy, you should hear my PC. Sounds like it's about to explode.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
b1akSpac3
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-08-10
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:47 pm

AleG wrote:
Gr8-Scott wrote:
I just wish the Xbox was Quieter it's so damn loud! They say the 360 Slim will be quieter so I'm holding thumbs.

You're going to buy the slim?

As for noisy, you should hear my PC. Sounds like it's about to explode.

Why does noise matter so much? As long as the game's good, I'm happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown
Sergeant First Class


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : South Africa, Pretoria

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:23 am

I pretty much love my ps3. The games are in my opinion better than on xbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yewshallnotfathom
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-08-15
Location : beneath her

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:08 am

wouldn't mind both or either, just prefer exclusives on xbox( gears, fable, HALO- omg 14th Sept)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yewshallnotfathom.blogspot.com
s delta tango
Private


Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:21 pm

I could never, in good concious, get rid of my Xbox to get a Play Station 3....
just seems.... wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Playstation versus Xbox   

Back to top Go down
 
Playstation versus Xbox
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 5 Bite Versus the HCG diet
» JJ KT88 versus JJ KT88BG
» Recommended games for Xbox 360
» Follow up review of the Gold Lion KT66's..... :}
» dark bribe or solemn judgement

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Freedom :: Lounge :: Polls-
Jump to: